Memorizing the Quran should be one of the goals of a Muslim. Each and each and every one of us ought to have this deep want to become a Hafidh and work toward it InShaAllah. This is irrespective of our age. It is a incorrect thinking to assume that one can memorize the Quran only at a very young age. It is genuine that it ought to be simpler when one is young, and for that, inshallah, we must encourage young children, whether or not your siblings or kids, to memorize the Quran.
Let’s now not come with motives such as we do no longer have sufficient time, or we do now not have an excellent memory power. We have to suit this noble undertaking into our schedule, as the virtues and bounties that come with it are numerous, and inshallah, if finished with Ikhlaas, then Allah will reward us in both the worlds. Regarding lack of memory, it ought to be authentic if one had to memorize any different text of science or poetry, but not for the Quran. We must have an association belief and appreciation that it is the power of the Kalam (speech) of Allah that allows all and sundry on the face of the earth, who desires to memorize it, to be capable to. We ought to pay attention to doing our part, and Allah will make it more and less difficult as we go be keeping.
Allah says in the Quran to our prophet (PBUH) Imagine that more of us become carriers of the Quran, the guidance to our life. Surely, the status of our Ummah would rise, due to the establishment of a stronger connection to the words of Allah. . So, this is our duty as a Muslim. This will assist us in boosting the stage of eman extra than we can imagine. Subhanallah isn’t it the privilege of our ummah that no different kingdom earlier than us enjoyed, that we definitely have the words of our Lord preserved, that Allah has made the understanding and gaining knowledge of it handy upon the person who strives in the direction of it?! So, shouldn’t we show gratitude to Allah for this blessing!
Here are some very recommended tips that we want to share with you humans about how to memorize the lovely Quran
1. INTEGRITY: - The First and Foremost, Sincerity and Ikhlaas: The niyyah that we are making is sincere effort solely for the sake of Allah, only to search for His pleasure so that, with His mercy, we will be rewarded in the hereafter. And that it is not to show off in front of others that we have memorized a lot.
2. STABILITY: - It is very critical to be consistent, and not to pass by even one day. Our brain, soul, and thought need steady feeding to work more efficaciously and with ease. It is simply like how machines need consistent lubrication and care, and the machines that are not used greater often begins to rust. And the automobile that is now not used more regularly begins to give problems. Taking a break can slow down the process, as our intelligence is programmed in such a way that it desires new raw substances in order to make sturdy the older ones. And if we do omit a day, then shaytan squeezes him through and tries to discourage you the next day, and then ultimately, it comes to a whole halt. The naked minimum that one ought to memorize is at least three lines, five is greater ideal.
3. SCHEDULE: - Early morning after Fajr salah is the best time, as Allah has blessed the morning hours with the most. Thus all of us agree upon, that it is the morning hours that we are able to get most work done. And even for study, it is a perfect time, as your thinking is free from other thoughts considering that your day is just beginning. Whereas, in a later time of the day, there is greater chance that your subconscious mind is preoccupied with different ideas like who you would have met, the dialogue that took place, the food you had was yummy, and different matters that you would have done. we can devote some different time- simply that we will have to work harder and longer- and Allah is aware of best. If it usually does, and for some reason, we omit it one day, we make some time in the later part of the day and still hold up with the steady flow. It is more vital that we do no longer pass by a day.
4. Atmosphere: - We strive our pleasant to keep away from all types of distractions like telephone calls, children, munching on some nuts or crackers all through this time. This once more takes us lower back to the preceding point where the morning hours are the best when you consider that there is much less distraction at that time. Remember there are no tricks or short-cuts. It is simply repetitive recitation and/or listening that will assist to memorize.
5. AWARENESS: - This is extra of a psychological advantage. So use the equal mushaf (Quran), listen to the same recitation, and take a seat to learn in the same vicinity and identical time. This way, the intelligence will relate better. Like for example, the benefit of using the identical mushaf is, the section of the Genius that is responsible for imaginative and prescient information it, and we will be in a position to take into account this saved vision the place a precise word comes, where a new ayah begins etc. Surround oneself with recitation: Keep listening to what one is currently memorizing.
6. Understand what you memorize: - examine the translation earlier than one starts, correlate some words. We do not have to always attempt to examine the entire tafsir, but we need to have some idea. Tafsir be discovered at a one-of-a-kind time so that we can gain this intention of turning into Huffadh in a shorter time. And then when inshallah, that happens, we can examine greater deeply into the tafsir of the Qur’an.
7. Revision: - of the preceding 7 days, simply earlier than you start the new memorization. This is due to the fact the fastest factor you overlook is the new memorization. And doing so will also build the connector between the ancient ones and the new component you are going to memorize. Plus, it will be a precise warm-up for the Genius when you recall from your memory and recite, before you go into the actual workout of doing the new memorization.
8. Do not jump around: - When we feel a specific surah is tough, do no longer go to another. Stick to the order. That way, you will have the satisfaction of having done a juz instead than leaving un-memorized portions right here and there.
“And how will you disbelieve (now) while you are (fortunate) ones to whom the Verses of Allah are recited, and the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him) is (himself) present among you? And whoever holds fast to (the Embrace of) Allah is most surely guided to the straight path.” (Sura Al-Imran 3, verse # 101)