Sneezing is a miracle of Allah which we see everyday. It is a reflex mechanism to get away with rid of dust particles, allergens and smoke in nose.
In different parts of the world, people say “God Bless You” after sneezing. Meanwhile, in Muslims we often see people saying Alhamdullilah after Sneezing, which means “Praise to be Allah”. And there are different reasons why Muslims say it.
Sneezing is a blessing of Allah as it creates an earthquake and our heart skips a beat, which is indeed a surprising fact. While sneezing, your body shuts down and you say Alhamdullilah, because Allah granted you a chance to live.
SUNNAH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)
Saying Alhamdulillah after a sneeze is also a sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), it is a Hadith that the person who listens the other person saying Alhamdullilah should say Yar-HamukAllah”
You will be amazed to know the role just a “sneeze” play in our immune system, These 6 facts are medically proven. A sneeze keeps us safe from all sorts of infections and and germs. Following are the benefits of Sneezing and saying Alhamdulillah after it;
1) Sneezing is the only rapid actions which throws about 100,000 germs out of your body in just a glance.
2) A sneeze give a person a relief when during sneezing a person takes out all the vapours stuck in the head which may lead to some diseases and infections in once go. This helps them to get rid of pain and sickness.
3) All the harmful material gets stuck in your nose, and a sneeze blocks it from entering your lungs and causing infections. So you take them out after sneezing in just a blink of an eye.
4) Sneezing makes a person more comfortable.
5) It clears the air, and help lungs get fresh air.
6) when you sneeze your eye gets closed, the major reason that it saves blood capillaries and tear ducts from bacteria and viruses.