All of us want to live a life full of blessings, happiness, good times and easiness. It is not like that everyone is living a life full of easiness but with all hardships and challenges we all try to make live our life in the best way with all that given by Allah Almighty. Allah says in Holy Quran: “Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer – We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.” (Quran, 16:97)
LIFE CHANGING LESSONS FROM HOLY QURAN
Quran is the book from which you can teach all kinds of lessons from good manners, how to treat others, to healthy eating and all that can benefit others. Let’s discuss some life-changing lessons from this Holy Book of Allah (SWT).
1) Do righteous deeds with all mankind Allah loves those and grant great rewards for doing righteous deeds even in this world in the form of “good life.”
2) You should be conscious to time and try to use this time to do good deeds, be truthful to one another, be patient, don’t get angry and be quick in forgiveness. In Holy Quran Allah Almighty says about time in these words: “By the time, surely man is in the loss, save those who believe and do good deeds, and enjoin on each other truth, and enjoin on each other patience.” (Quran, 103: 1-3)
3) Be nice to all people as Allah Almighty says in Holy Quran: “Worship Allah and join none with Him in worship, and do good to parents, kinsfolk orphans, Al-Masakin (the poor), the neighbor who is near of kin, the neighbor who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet), and those (slaves) whom your right hands possess. Verily, Allah does not like such as are proud and boastful.” (Quran, 4:36)
4) One should be kind in your character as kind words and covering of others faults are better than charity. Allah says in Noble Quran: “Kind speech and forgiveness are better than charity followed by injury. And Allah is free of need and Forbearing.” (Quran, 2:263)
5) One should rely only on Allah Almighty in all matters of his/her life. “And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran, 65:3)
6) One should avoid backbiting and don’t waste your time in gossips. The Quran says don’t sow division instead, say what is good and true. That is the path to a good life. Allah Almighty says about gossipers in these words: “And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy” (Quran, 17:53). Allah doesn’t like those who backbite about other fellows in Holy Quran Allah said: “O you, who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is the sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it.” (Quran, 49:12)
7) One should speak best when talking to someone or should choose best words when speaking. “And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy” (Quran, 17:53). This ayah of holy Quran also tells us that we should be responsible while speaking to others by choosing best words.
8) One should be just to all even if it is against your close relatives. Allah says in Holy Quran: And whenever you give your word (i.e. judge between men or give evidence, etc.), say the truth even if a near relative is concerned, and fulfill the Covenant of A1laah, This He commands you that you may remember.”(Quran, 6:152)
The above mentioned were some life-changing lessons from Holy Quran that we all should implement in our lives for living a better life in this world and also in Hereafter. May Allah make us among those with whom Allah Almighty pleased! Ameen