Give some time for reading this. Allah will in'sha'Allah give you jazaye'khair.
Allah Ta’ala says:
“And those who guard their private parts save from their wives and those (slave-girls) which their righthands own - so there is no blame upon them. Then whoever seeks beyond that (which is lawful), they are the transgressors.’’ (Surah Al-Muminuun, Ayah 5 and 6.)
A hadith reported by Abdullah bin Mas’ud (Radiyallaahu Anhu) in Bukhari and Muslim. He says that Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “0 group of youth! Whoever from amongst you can marry should do so because it keeps the gaze low and it protects the private parts. And he who cannot marry should make it compulsory upon himself to fast because it breaks lust. (Bukhari, vol 6, pg 117 / Muslim, vol 10, pg 172)
Another Hadith reported by Hasan bin Arfah that Nabi (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “Seven persons are such that Allah Ta’ala will not look at them on the Day of Qiyâmah nor will He purify them nor will He include them amongst the learned and Allah will enter them into Jahannum. They will enter Jahannum first except for those who repent. As for those who repent Allah will accept their repentance.
1. A person who MASTURBATES.
2. A person who performs the act of sodomy.
3. The person upon whom the act of sodomy is performed.
4. A perpetual drunkard.
5. The person who hits his parents so much so that they appeal for help.
6. The person who harms his neighbours so much so that they curse him.
7. The person who commits adultery with his neighbour’s wife.” ( Ibne Katheer, vol 5, pg 458)
Hadhrat Anas (Radiyallaahu Anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “The person who performs nikáh with his hands (i.e. he masturbates) is cursed”. (Tafsir Mazhari, vol 12, pg 94) 1. It weakens the sexual organs and creates partial looseness in it.
2. It weakens the nerves generally - a result of the exertion caused by this action.
3. It affects the growth of the limbs especially the outer part of the urethra (duct through which urine is discharged from the bladder and the testicles). Hence it does not reach the limit of it’s normal growth.
4. It creates seminal (spermatic) inflammation in the testicles which causes quick ejaculation of sperm.
5. It causes pain in the vertebra column, the spinal column from which semen is ejaculated. This pain creates crookedness and twisting in the back.
6. It causes some limbs like the legs to shake and shiver.
7. It creates weakness in the cerebral glands of the brain which, in turn, weakens the power of perception and reason. Similarly, it leads to the weakness of memory.
8. It weakens the eye-sight and reduces its normal limit of vision.
9. It causes a person to become old before time.
10. It weakens the very delicate and fine nerves and veins of the sexual organs resulting in sexual impotency.
11. It causes an excessive loss of sperm by way of nocturnal emission (wet dreams).
12. It decreases the natural resistance of the body.
13. It causes harm to the four principal organs in the body viz, the heart, brain, liver and stomach.
14. It decreases the natural animal heat in the body, heat which strengthens the soul and body.
15. It causes an excessive loss of blood. Remember it takes 80 drops of blood to produce one drop of sperm. (Tajjus Sihat, pg 11)
16. It weakens the bladder. “Three persons are such that it is a right upon Allah Ta’ala to help them:
1. The person who strives in the path of Allah;
2. The Mukatab slave who intends repayment (A Mukhatab slave is he who has a contract of freedom) and
3. The marrying person who intends chastity.”
"Gunna ka maza kuch minute tak hai" "laikin uski saza humaisha kay lyea hai"
"Gunna say bachnai ki takleef b kuch minute tak hai" "Laikin meray Rab ki taraf say uska enaam humaisha bar kay lyea hai"