When you are afflicted with the evil eye, it is very confusing for some and it can cause problems because people will start thinking that somebody has done something to them and can cause issues between families, neighbors, and so on.
What I’d like to address first is that when you are afflicted with evil eye, there are signs before you receive a ruqya, there are signs while you receive ruqya, and there are signs after you receive ruqya.
What I might address is general signs and symptoms of the evil eye and some of them are:
1) Constant Yawning: You’re constantly yawning for no apparent reason, and this happens when you hear the adhan, when you’re about to pray when you’re reading the Quran and acts of worship generally. Or sometimes just talking to somebody and all of the sudden you start yawning again and again, you can’t control your yawning and even though you slept well that night before.
2) Itching: Itching to the extent that it looks really weird to others that you start itching and to the extent you might even draw blood while itching. That’s how severe it can be.
3) Burping: You start burping, burping, and burping for no apparent reason and for no medical reason.
4) Hot and cold flashes: This is another sign that somebody is afflicted with the evil eye.
5) Constantly sneezing: Sneezing for no reason, you haven’t got flu, you aren’t cold, you’re just sneezing.
6) The appearance of spots and boils on the body. This is assign that somebody is afflicted with the evil eye.
7) Bruising in the body is another sign for no reason. The person doesn’t play football, they don’t do an activity that will cause this bruising.
8) Darkness underneath the eyes: Eyes becoming pale in the face.
9) Despair and Fear: People that suffer from the evil eye usually complain of feeling of despair, fear for no reason, fear of death.
10) Tightness of the Chest: Some complain pain in the spunk of the mouth for no apparent reason.
11) Headache: Doctors can’t explain constant headaches that even though they go to doctor and they do an MRI scan, there is nothing wrong with their head.
These are some common signs of the evil eye.
(Source - aboutislam.net)